Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The website www.pandastudio.co limits the collection and use of personal data to the minimum necessary to provide services at the desired level.
The administrator of personal data obtained via the www.pandastudio.co website is Panda Studio Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Wrocław (50-073) at ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000418209, REGON 021787357, NIP 8971780654, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scope of personal data
The personal data processed include:
•first name and last name
• contact details (e-mail address, phone number)
We ask you not to provide information from specific categories of personal data via the website (such as information on race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information on physical or mental health, genetic data, biometrics data, information about sexual life or sexual orientation as well as criminal past). If you provide such information for any reason, it will be considered as a consent to collect and use such information as set out herein or as specified in the place where the information was disclosed.
The purpose of personal data processing
We process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (‘GDPR’) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144 item 1204, as amended) for contact, to the extent necessary to prepare and send an offer, make a reservation, to conclude and perform of contracts, as well as other legitimate purposes, including providing services requested by the user, personalizing services in accordance with the user’s preferences, pursuing claims. After giving consent, personal data can be processed for marketing purposes.
Personal data that we collect due to use of the website www.pandastudio.co, can be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal effects to the natural person or similarly significantly affect his/ her situation. We attach particular importance to profiling and indicate that:
– we do not process sensitive data for profiling purposes,
– we profile to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests of people using our website or services,
– profiling for marketing purposes, i.e. matching the marketing offer to the above preferences.
Legal basis for processing
In case of processing personal data due to use of the website, we can deal with different types of legal grounds for processing, depending on the category of personal data that we process and the purpose of processing, and so:
– personal data of people who use our website and fill in the contact form for this purpose, we process because it is necessary for the purpose of contact, making a reservation, conclusion and implementation of contracts,
– we process personal data of people visiting our website on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data administrator e.g. by matching the displayed content, or by consent (in particular, consent to e-mail marketing),
– sometimes legal provisions impose obligations on us for tax and accounting purposes.
The period during which we process personal data depends on the legal basis that constitutes the premise for the processing of personal data. Accordingly, we inform you that:
1) if personal data are processed on the basis of consent, the processing period continues until such consent is withdrawn;
2) if personal data are processed on the basis of a justified interest of the data administrator, the processing period lasts until the cessation of the abovementioned interest (e.g. the period of limitation of civil claims) or the moment of objection of the data subject against further processing – in situations where such an objection is in accordance with the law;
3) if the personal data are processed because it is necessary due to the applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose are determined by these provisions,
4) in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic storage period for records and other documentary evidence drawn up during the performance of the contract amounts maximum of 10 years.
Personal data are protected against unauthorized access to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss, destruction, damage or change and processing incompatible with applicable law.
The rights of the data subject
The natural person to whom the data relate has the right to access his/her personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to transfer data as well as the right to object to their processing. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or send a letter to:
Panda Studio sp. z o.o.
ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4
In the case of processing personal data on the basis of a consent, individuals have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. In the lack of other information, that is, if you have not provided another address to withdraw your consent, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to:
Panda Studio sp. z o.o.
ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4
Providing personal data to third parties
Personal data may only be transferred if it is permitted by law. The personal data administrator may disclose personal data to third parties with whom the administrator enters into a contract on entrusting the processing of personal data. The contract on entrusting the processing of personal data entered into with a third party provides for provisions and security mechanisms to protect data and preserve our standards in terms of data protection, confidentiality and security. Recipients of personal data may be service providers such as companies that provide website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure delivery, customer service, e-mail delivery, marketing, and other services, as well as supervisory authorities compliance with law, regulatory authorities and other public administration bodies.
Users’ personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form and the quote form.
The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use the website to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. Monitoring user information is done using the Google Analitics tool, which records the user’s behavior on the site.
Cookies identify the user, which allows you to adjust the content of the website to his needs. By remembering his preferences, it makes it possible to match ads addressed to him.
We use the following cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “capacity” cookies, enabling collection of information on the way of using of the website;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data are preserved and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
Links to third party websites
By using this website, you agree to the terms set out above.
The last update of this document took place on 25/05/2018.